For students age 5 years - 11 years by December 31st.
Welcome to Arbor Christian Academy! We are excited to have you as a part of our family. Below you will find the basic information needed for student admission. To begin the application process, contact us today!
Phone / What’sApp: (809) 588-7925
Information for Application
- Call us!
- Attend an informational meeting/interview with the administration.
- Complete the application forms and submit the non-refundable $800RD registration fee.
- Have your child complete the mandatory entrance assessment.
- Wait to receive confirmation of your child’s acceptance by phone.
- Upon acceptance, provide the following to the main office:
- Medical records
- Immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of parents’ cedulas/passports
- Copy of previous school records
- Current photo
- Signed parental agreement
Students must reach the required age for their grade level by December 31st.
– Kindergarten (5 years)
– 1st Grade (6 years)
– 2nd Grade (7 years)
– 3rd Grade (8 years)
– 4th Grade (9 years)
– 5th Grade (10 years)
– 6th Grade (11 years)