For students age 3 years - 7 years by September 1st.
Welcome to Arbor Christian Academy! We are excited to have you as a part of our family. Below you will find the basic information needed for student admission. Documents for the 2018-2019 school year are posted below. Please contact us if you would like to know more!
Students must reach the required age for their grade level by September 1st.
– PreK 3 (3 years)
– PreK 4 (4 years)
– Kindergarten (5 years)
– 1st Grade (6 years)
– 2nd Grade (7 years)
Information for Application
- Obtain an application online or from the main office.
- Attend an informational meeting/interview with the administration.
- Complete the application forms and submit the non-refundable $750RD registration fee.
- Have your child complete the mandatory entrance assessment.
- Wait to receive confirmation of your child’s acceptance by phone.
- Upon acceptance, provide the following to the main office:
- Medical records
- Immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of parents’ cedulas/passports
- Copy of previous school records
- Current photo
- Signed parental agreement
- Inscription fee – $9,000RD