For students age 5 years - 11 years by December 31st.
Welcome to Arbor Christian Academy! We are excited to have you as a part of our family. Below you will find the basic information needed for student admission. To begin the application process, please click on the orange button below. Feel free to contact us if you would like to know more!
Phone / What’sApp: (809) 588-7925
Information for Application
- Call us!
- Attend an informational meeting/interview with the administration.
- Complete the application forms and submit the non-refundable $750RD registration fee.
- Have your child complete the mandatory entrance assessment.
- Wait to receive confirmation of your child’s acceptance by phone.
- Upon acceptance, provide the following to the main office:
- Medical records
- Immunization records
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of parents’ cedulas/passports
- Copy of previous school records
- Current photo
- Signed parental agreement
Students must reach the required age for their grade level by December 31st.
– Kindergarten (5 years)
– 1st Grade (6 years)
– 2nd Grade (7 years)
– 3rd Grade (8 years)
– 4th Grade (9 years)
– 5th Grade (10 years)
– 6th Grade (11 years)